BraXiere concept and product
What is making each of us, ladies, so “unique” ?
- The shape of our breast.
- The density of our breast tissue.
- Their different shape, from left to right.
- The various positions onto the torso.
- A torso with different thoracic cage shape.
- A torso with some square or drooping shoulders.
- A body that moves and redesign curves along our journey thorough life.
Such a body diversity is generating much frustration when it is about wearing a bra…
Why are standard bras such uncomfortable?
- They didn’t change in 100 years.
- They have got symmetrical cups
- Straps are short and/or falling
- Uneasy back closure
- Fiddly hook and eyes
- The cups are too much constructed
- Wires cannot adapt to our body
- No bra can be perfect as our body is unique.
- Because we are not a "standard"…
- Young generation is looking for non-wired bras
- Active generation is looking for versatile bras
- Breast cancer operated ladies are looking for feminine bras
- Ageing ladies are looking for ergonomic and comfortable bras
- So it was time to create the bra we all dream about!
Why two-pieces bra?
We are all looking for well being and well ageing.
We don’t want anymore harnesses but soft and resilient materials.
Two-pieces bra means…
- No wires,
- No hook & eyes,
- No strap adjusters,
- No strap digging and/or falling,
- No breast “squeezed”,
- No back pain and no daily pain to get dressed,
- A nice supportive bra that care about each breast or prothesis, independently.
- Two gloves taking care of our breast the way we want.
- Two ergonomic closures on front sides, easy to close and to open
- With the minimum constraint…
This new concept is offering comfort & nice shape without the pain and constraints given by any standard bras.
Two-pieces bra takes care of our unique body and our asymmetric breast.
Two-pieces bra takes care of the difference and the difficulties we can face after an accident, an operation or simply getting aged.
Two-pieces bra doesn’t need any pocket to hold external prothesis.
Two-piecesgives back our décolleté: a cleavage lost when wearing any post mastectomy bra that are covering too much…
A concept that aims to improve our daily life, with femininity.
A two-pieces bra that adapt to each breast independently
With the use of breathable materials, resilient fabrics, and innovative elastics well studied, BraXiere et cetera offers a range of quality products for maximum well-being, and for women of all ages.